Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bday to you~



Today: Monday
Date: 06th June 2011



Happy Birthday to Md Ikhwan bin Md Sir

my Cuzzie's son.

The Birthday Boy

Outside the house

Cuzzies

my tangah menyalai.. nyum nyum

babu linda, babu marinah, mother and auntie suma



the shy orincess

inside

cuzzies and my sister

Darwish and Widah

Me, Widah & Darwish


Kids..





My Cousin in blue Adib & his sister's bf

sliur? haha

I got the bell now its time for Ice Creamsss

wanted to take picture of my two parents, cWidad jumped in.. suka bgmbar hehe






watching Hantu Kak Limah Balik Kerumah
LOL



the shy princess.. inda mau begambar

forced her to ikut bgmbar.. langsung inda menulih


suka mkn kacang hehe

Birthday Cake~ a mini pizza?

upi with no 'n' haha

cute Darwish

pout~



hahaha bida cDarwish ah



Darwish and my sister




pyh jua org famous ani ah.. focus dh ya kn minum inda lagi kn ingau hehe

asked him to pout with me hehe

he, givving us his cute style



Widad.

"don't ask me about about her hair. her granny cut it haha"

Me & Widad

Me & Sarah

Darwish and his mamah.. as in mama hehe

hahaha cawie~


ikan yg hangus

Erah
Look how pretty her hair is. Before she has a very natural curly hair and that makes it short.
so grown up.. lawa ehhe


?? , Erah, Zhiqah, Eyah

Haziq and Afif





well.. that's all..
no more to say lah..
end like this only lorr hehe
bye~

line Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos