Saturday, July 16, 2011

bored at home~

pink bottom line Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Saturday

Date: 16th July 2011

pink bottom line Pictures, Images and Photos


Hi y'all! its raining heavily here right now.. and I'm alone in my room blogging at this moment.
I can hear the storms outside.. mudahan inda batah lah.
its saturday and I'm staying home instead sad

its nice to have 3 days straight public holidays and I'm so not looking forward this Monday. I don't wanna go back to work.. kinda hate it already, you know why~

not fun anymore..



So, anyways.. thats all I wanna say.. so enjoy scrolling down to the end k





Saturday: 16th July 2011

This morning we had bertahlil at our Tua' place in Rimba
its in the morning early morning.. had to rush coz it starts at 11:30am

love the ceiling~

watching tv

the stairs also nice~

hantaran kemarin, hari pertunangan my cousin




air jagungg!! benar-benar memerlukan apsal cuaca panasss

cute Areej with my cousin Nisa at the back hehe




Kids playing the bouncer~



Friday: 15th July 2011

As you all know
Yesterday was our Majesty Birthday
15hb Julai~ Hari Keputeraan Kebawah Duli Yang Maha Mulia Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, Sultan dan Yang Di-Pertuan Negara Brunei Darussalam ♥
and also

our cousin Hassanal Birthday plus his engagement day~





Tuesday: 12th July 2011

I went to Kiarong that night alone because I had bought this cute lens case on Facebook online and I almost lost! haha kira first time lah sendiri masuk kedalam selain arah my bestfriend's house. mlm lagi, pyh cari simpang.

Bila sampai saja arahnya, rupanya cina menjual atu yth kuyuknya marah2 tu haha didn't get out from my car coz I was scared of the scary dogs..

on my way.. saw this beautiful house there, pyh kn nampak sal mlm ah

sorry you guys hehe

and again on my way.. I was thinking to hangout skjap arah my bestfriend's house Izy sal lama sudah inda hangout sana.. I called her up and drove there at her place.

Say hi to Nabil.. her Nephew
lama sudah kemari, sampai basar dh cNabil
my first time meeting him


his tiny hands~

Auntie Izy playing with Nabil hehe




aww.. cute Nabil~


what do I get here?

yayy my pink lens cases with ribbon.. love ribbon! hehe





hmm.. I'm sorry you guys. I have to stop here.. nada mood kn sambung dulu

sad Pictures, Images and Photos

thanks for having your time here..

bye~



No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos