Friday, January 18, 2013

Goodbye Gemilang~

First of all..


Happy New year to all of you out there!
It has been so long since I last updated my blog, a year I must say! now its 2013.. I guess its time again for me to update my blog, don't you think? In Shaa Allah~ 


As you can see my title above, is the reason why I want to do blog again.

My cat, as you all know or remember him named Gemilang, has died this morning. It was heartbreaking to all of us. I'm sorry Gemilang, truly I am! we love him dearly.. I've posted to my Facebook and to my Instagram and Twitter as well.




We LOVE you Gemilang..

but I'm really happy that I've been taking care of you, Cleaned his wound, Gave him medication, Cleaned his towel and fed him and Spoiled him.

and again.. I miss you Gemilang..
*mwahs*

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos