Monday, June 20, 2011

cerita kemarin~

pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Tuesday
Date: 21st June 2011

pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi!

emoticons cute Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm so sleepy, I didn't have enough sleep these few days.
last night was late, I went to bed like almost 1am aiyaa hehe
but managed to take a quick sleep just now in the office since my boss not around haha

contoh yg tak baik!
shy Pictures, Images and Photos

I wanted to post this yesterday but since my computer here cannot transfer picture from my mobile phones and I can't do installing anything here, so Fack you lah haha

contoh yg tak baik!
shy Pictures, Images and Photos

haha

mcm barat rasa kpala ani, kli tdo dlm office waktu keraja atu kli yth jadi mcm ani hehe

kemarin, I was reading back my old old posts here, story of my life back in 2008
mcm2 lah kn dbaca atu hehe cali2 ada and sedih2.. rindu th plang hehe

the sad part was when I saw pictures my cats yg lama sudah nada.. how i miss them so so much~
I began to worried much about my cats yg ada sekarang.
dulu atu.. anth ah. kesian lah. I love all of my cats. Im scared now, scared of losing them one by one. kemarin atu, I almost cry lah. ahh.. sakit kpala ku ani eh, mcm palau hehe
emoticons shy Pictures, Images and Photos

inda ku mau mengingatkn dulu lah ah sal aku nda mau teringat. takut ku. I don't wanna cry anymore~

Yesterday was fun too..
I had fun playing games with one of my colleague's kids hehe
they're so adorable, always come to me just to see me playing games for them especially games hantu lah haha
aku yg inda btdo


that Hamsyar and the one holding him behind is his sister Syifa, a bit shy!

cute and funny and lampoh!


the sister! Syifa hehe

kmi 3 sibuk main game haha


and Next! my previous weekends.

ikut menumpang sini saja
distracted smile Pictures, Images and Photos

My weekends are great and enjoyed it very much yeahh♥

heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday: 19th June 2011

besides having fun and nothing to do, I have two projects to be done!
not mine, cAfif and Azib punya hehe
aku ani kna suruh buatkkn project oleh mamanya tuk durang.. aiyaaaa
tpi upahnya ati buyah yo~ haha colestrol..

tpi kadang2 siuk jua membuat kalau kebetulan sanang.

almost finish.. and mom insisted to come early morning and asked me to finish them all at once!
lols nadalah.. aku sudi jua. mcm siuk.

Afif's Project
making big scale of Geometrical Instruments using any recycled materials
nice kn? looks so real haha

emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos


using real pencil hehe


Azib's Project
easy but hard to get them leh

they're four catagories: Rectangle, Square, Circle and Triangle
you must find any picture that shaped according to those four shapes urmm is that make sense? antam sajalah..

material: from magazines or books


using real 1cent haha

using real paper clip

haha all these real things I used ah, sengaja plang tu hehe

••• ••• ••• ••• •••

that evening, ikut jln2 with my parents.. love going with them waktu-waktu mcm ani hehe

sorry ah.. no picture of me with my parents coz I love taking picture of myself saja haha inda tpikir kn ambil gambar drang haha so jahat one~



found this stick in the car, I don't know what you call it. lain bunyi bah hehe
my brother said its to avoid ghost coming to you as they're scared of this stick
*gulp*

well.. I call it Harry Potter's Wand~

you wanna piece of me, voldemort?

Expecto Patronum!!!
haha

means: creates patronus

Patronus is conjured as an protector, help defend yourself against dementors
lols

I don't know about this

go to this link
Harry Potter Spells


I uploaded this one on my facebook haha
I didn't know if you guys notice this tpi baik th bali air botol besar dari membali air botol kecil hehe mahal


heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday: 18th June 2011

Its saturday, I went home early from work that day. coz I was feeling unwell, biasalah coming moon hehe

I brought in Ribbon to my room, so he could have nice sleep with me. dibersihkn lah ia dulu tu ah hehe since ia kucing luar

emoticons cute Pictures, Images and Photos

it was around 5ish in the afternoon and so happy that he still sleeping nicely beside me


so cute.. not me okay haha i look so mehew haha

have I told you guys that we have new cat in the house?
thats the one the black kinda one hehe his name is Cacing! hehe hes so different leh..
tiny, kurus and mcm tupai hehe kacukan plang ya ni tpi mcm tupai hehe



so naughty and cute.. likes to disturbing other cats~

••• ••• ••• ••• •••

that night, hubby and I were at home, lepak-ing bgas kmi jln2 hehe

i love to kacau him like.. hmmm very much!
love:D Pictures, Images and Photos

I drew watch on his wrist haha and he drew something on my wrist too
emoticons love Pictures, Images and Photos

saying "cala" hahah with kitty at the side.. cute~

the time is 11pm, thats the time I was drawing haha

tada---

he was drawing something on my book haha calie~


look at his drawing haha so funny
i don't like that mermaid body, i covered it up haha

My drawings haha to differentiate with his haha
so ugly mine.

heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday: 17th June 2011

Firday! Happy shopping day.

went out shopping with them parents. bli brg dapur plang gnya tu hehe

sempat cam-whoring in the car~
biar ca wa- for you guys to enjoy haha jgn muntah ok! tahan dperut sja. kalau ada yang muntah, telan terus ok! haha

emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos













haha i love taking pictures.. aku gnya sorang ikut, yth conquer
emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos

my sister!
she work arah my small world d gdg, as a part timer during school holiday atu


hahaha
duh~

••• ••• ••• ••• •••

here is the story of Gemilang the invader Smile Pictures, Images and Photos

Once upon a night, a pretty orange cat named Gemilang coming to my room to find place to sleep

he began his first spot..

testing and rolling in my bed

he didn't find its comfortable.. so he got up

and moved himself a bit to the front.. laying there for a while

he opened his eye widely and began to wonder

but wait! something caught into his eyes. but what is it? what was he staring at?

here? on 'my computer table'?

he looked at me for a while and I bet he was thinking that "this wasn't a good idea"

"hmm.." he wondering

....

....

why take so long to make decision..

probably he didn't comfortable laying on my glasses!

bet he was.

let me get that glasses

ah-hah!
he finally made decision that he loves it here~

tdo dengan nyenyaknya.

-the end-
emoticons love Pictures, Images and Photos


heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday: 16th June 2011

Ayam Penyet!

jual jual.. haha nadalah, inda ku menjual. lau mau beli sendiri

Murah saja!

$1.50

I know.. banyak kn? syukur alhamdulillah boleh tahan jua lah ah.
nasinya banyak, ayamnya besar jua, sayurnya byk and sambalnya pun okay

kalau mau campur with Hati Buyah, only $2.00
nyamanz!

murah and mengenyangkan. My colleague introduce this to me and I also found them from their Facebook Page "Penyet dx" something like that lah ah. bolih tahan. tinggal dkiarong!

call now at
2429716

Love Pictures, Images and Photos

heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday: 16th June 2011

camwhoring myself haha

my legs here so skinny leh~

how come ah.. I fat already Sad Pictures, Images and Photos

Flipped cookie love Pictures, Images and Photos

••• ••• ••• ••• •••

spread love Pictures, Images and Photos

flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos