Monday, June 13, 2011

I got a boo-boo!


Pink Rabbit Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Tuesday
Date: 14th July 2011

Pink Rabbit Pictures, Images and Photos

Oucch!!!

sakittt

My other cat, a new cat in the house.. my brother and his gf brought home the other day.
I was so careless jua, kucing atu takut kn vacumm ah yth abis ku dkakainya tym ku ngangkat kedia. aku tu kn nakul kedia bagi manja sikit.. see what i get? a scratch!

Sad Pictures, Images and Photos

luka pjg and dlm..
So, I hurried and get my plaster

jahat ni my plaster ah.. bagi nya ah "very good"

Sad Pictures, Images and Photos

mcm katanya "hahaha padan muka.. nyaman!"

LOLS.. teringat masa knak2 mcm atu "BooOOOoo Very good! padan muka mu"
hahaha

isn't "very good" ani is a good thing kn? haha
cali dulu2 atu ah

ta-daaa.. basar panya plaster ku atu..kelurusan th jua tinggal satu.
kalau pjg lagi tu plaster atu, abis tertutup my pinky hehe

and.. with Milang in the background hehe

its ok now.

hopefully cepat2 sembuh my luka. hehe

and

Its tuesday today! so happy that I finally Free from 'HER"
LOLs..

Peace y'all

I know I know.. lapik meja bui! terang... hehe intek lama. org opis bali hehe
and Kipas? nada bAircond cni ani.. hangat.

bye.

ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos