Friday, June 24, 2011

My days~

pink ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Saturday
Date: 25th June 2011


pink ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos


Syukur alhamdulillah yesterday was Friday hehe I woke up aher and I loved it haha
inda jua aher banar lah sal tarus nyasah my cadar, selimut and my pillow sheets.

Let me tell you something. these few days, I've been not in a good day myself! my life this month up & down lh mcm atu. malas kn cerita hehe baik th put that aside and think positive kata my syg.

so! think pink! hehe nadalah~

kemarin ptg jln with my parents and my lil cuzzy, Azib.. and was feeling so sleepy in the car and hairannya inda mau tdo hehe.

kemarin tu byk tujuan lh and byk driving and tiring hehe i miss driving my car! ♥

but I enjoyed my days I have spent this week..

Loves it~



now, Pictures time~
liat saja bh..
haha

so, today...

I went out with my sister and my lil cuzzy. we went to from shop to shop.. just two places saja lah hehe I make it sounds byk
excuse that hehe

yknow.. Hua Ho Kiulap has this big tank full of big fishes in it..
and here is Azib showing you his posing with that big tank

if you're wondering why his baju cara melayu atu basah, pasal tdi ke toilet, kn cucui tangan.. ia punya sink atu went crazy.. kuat yth terpelancit hehe

happy face~

showing the nini fish, i think ikan ani lama sudah.. yth mcm lamah sulnya..


mau jua cAzb ani bgambar hehe

... and I had my sister driving us home hehe mcm cTaie~

blurry Azib, refused to take his picture

driving safely k sister!





..at home








cute boy and cute Milang~

Azib bought this plastic cool kite that he bought at First Emporium.. cheap only
and hebat hehe
mcm cSakai lah aku atu hehe

running around

supaya kikik atu merati terabang lh tu hehe

lari cnie..

lari sana.. hehe

kesian.. that time there was no wind at all!.. just a hot sunny day
pksa lari sana kemari..

I said to him.. laterlah we play play dpantai.. coz panas, aku lagi tu dangannya dluar menaikkan kikik ah haha walaupun ada experience masa ku knaak2 hahaha

malu lah.. samapai his kite got stucked arah my neighbor's tree.. nasib inda patah mematah.. malu eh hehe





ptg atu, jln lagi with my parents plus me & Azib



capie dketa hehe




Lastly, we had our late meals, Murtabak at Mojaya Restaurant at Manggis

sebelahnya kdai kling

Azib was not really in a mood, He was sleeping in the car + probably he was so frustrated that we didn't have a chance to go to beach to play with his new kite

What I love about this Restaurant, They have this lots of old-old pictures of Kampong Ayer
gambar2 lama lah tu ah.. anth tahun berapa

realized that the rooftop made of ermm... dried grass? hehe
"dry grass roof"

I really like looking at these pictures

rindu...

even there were paintings too

Dad said, the owner of this restaurant used to live at Kampong Ayer long time ago, Kg Sungai Kedayan
smile Pictures, Images and Photos

the view

My favorite Milo Ping

Mom & Dad

delicious Murtabak.. Mine finished already, I ate half and the other half eaten by Azib hehe

Kuat makan!

Dad is enjoying his Muratabak with Telur Mata Lembu on top while mom just reading through the newspaper, kanyang ya masih.

nom nom nom nommm

so different, this kedai kling ada promo jual Food Snacks "Kitty Kat" ada tv lagi tu dbualnya hehe




everybidy Meet Buntak! the cat that almost ours hehe
My sister's friend found this little kitten few months ago and gave it to my sister, and dad was not really happy and got mad, so Afif brother of Azib volunteered himself to take care of the Kitten instead hehe

now dah basar..

cuteeeee~

and manja!!!
love it~
smile Pictures, Images and Photos




Thursday, 23rd June 2011

Mom brought this from her office
chicken salad and it looks like this..

baru pernah tengok

cute and nyummyyyyy♥

I'm not sure yg ani just the kotak tpi isinya lain.. tpi im sure it is plang sal the taste man..
taste like... chicken salad hehe

sorry for the blurry picture.. that's their phone number and facebook page
boleh order hehe





that night.. jln with boyfriend~
but first before leaving my room, cam'whoring lor~ hehe

so hard to take full picture of me.. my mirror is so big and me is so short.. hard to balance leh~












off to Times Square

stopped by at each a cup~
never tried before

bali bali!

looking through the menu

love the straws! got my color!

yeahhh I got myself a Strawberry Smoothie with additional Green Apple Jelly
Super nyummy!!! loves my choice

He got himself Pearl Milk Tea with additional of Small Pearl

kan kereta pun bgmabar, aeh baik sadang eh hahaha











now off to W-W Mart

Love this building.. so niceeee

baru-baru jua bah yth kmi mcm sakai haha

peace to the new place!

and super cute stickers at W-W Mart glasses..

Happy Night♥




Wednesday, 22th June 2011

When mom, me and my sister went out together
we wore same color pink! yeahh ehhe
walaupun walau.




busy with their mobile phones
sama bisdurang ani, kalah org bisness hehe





.. and at home

say hello to my friend!

Mango the Mango hehe
emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos

My college sedekah this to me there are 3 big big mangoes but this really caught my eye haha

Look! calie..

and it looks nyummy and sweet

take picture dulu hehe

nyummy nyummy... sweet....
baik dari luar sampai dlm hehe

thanks babu!





Tuesday, 21st June 2011

jalan-jalan ke pantai serasa waktu malam..
nanti mencuba steamboat dsna!
isnyallah~
nice view..

careful syg!



happy time♥

Happy Pictures, Images and Photos


ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos