Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blue Monday~

Pink Bow Line Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Monday
Date: 27th June 2011

Pink Bow Line Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi everyone close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Back to Monday.. Must love the Monday
if not, I would hate myself haha
nadalah..

Feeling Monday Blues already? Blue Monday? whatever you call it~
it means, the weekend is over! feeling sad returning to work after a weekend of rest!

Sad Pictures, Images and Photos

hehe

but not me.. not this week. I'm happy hehe

because the day after tomorrow is Public Holiday due to Isra' Mi'raj celebration yeaahhh
Yeaahh~ cuti cuti cuti ♥

happy Pictures, Images and Photos





so! my colleague whom I called her "Auntie" in this office, becerita sama aku.. yg kemarin she attended at her auntie's son's wedding ceremony.
and the wife is just look like me! I wanna see.. I mean this is the second time people saw someone that looks exactly like me; 1st arah majalah wanita, nanti I tengokkan k hehe and 2nd is this. Then, I asked her to take photo tpi nada katanya sal inda dpt.. too crowded.

haha biarlah..

she told me that she just realized that the girl's forehead is big.. bdagong ya org hehe and she said not like me and I was like...

"hah! aku pun bdagong kli ah"

dlm ati ku plang tu hehe malu ku eh, andang my twins ani dagong kmi basar2 and luas padang bola kli ah.

shy Pictures, Images and Photos





what did you guys have for lunch?

I had ambuy for my breakfast at 11am with mom and my younger sister Enoy, just the three of us. Syukur alhamdullilah and thank to my mom for belanja. ia tsliur tdi and kelurusan I was hungry, my tummy complaint dh tdi pgi that I hadn't eaten. yth nasib lah. I thought, I could dapat tahan smpai tgh hari trus lunch rupanya inda dapat, takut jua dugal ku naik.








so thanks mom!

pink spot love line b Pictures, Images and Photos

As Planned!

Satuday: 26th June 2011

Remember my lil cuzzy Azib bought his new kite the other day? well, here's the story..
Since he didn't get a chance to try out his new kite last friday, i promised to bring him to the beach the next day, that means saturday (kira menyampaikan hajatnya lah hehe) yeah I thought he forgot about the beach already, so I don't really bother much lah since he is still kid and will forget such a thing hehe
but I did call his mom, but no credit leh~ so I ignored lah.. smpai I balik keraja, I received a text from my auntie saying "kata azib pukul berapa kepantai inda ia sabar kn main kikik" I laughed. so funny ia plang menagih. so inda buang masa, I got and fetched him at his home and away we go to the Berakas Beach!


Afif, Azib and Hassan came along

so excited!

sorry, I look so messy here~ no time to take a shower haha


He said he doesn't want to take picture but now, mau th jua! hehe

ready!

poor Azib.. running around with his kite flying to the air hehe thats not right lah hehe

few people only, so fun!




I came in to join hehe


Poor Afif, he hates his kita, inda merati naik~


woo-hoo!


me playing the kite




haha asked azib to throw up the kite to the air

and again, trying Afif's Kite after succeeding flying Azib's Kite to the air


Happy Time~


Success!



yeaahh we did it!



calie.. kmi yg main kikik ani, bukan plang afif and azib and kami yg iski haha
I love it.. super fun~

noticed that this guy brought his pet along with him.. a monkey. a very cute one~

monyet jenis wawa, lurus kh tu
so cute.. its a girl, pkai sexy baju and seluar and pampers haha cute cute

Cute Pictures, Images and Photos


so active!!



hard to get clearer picture

the guy had to like dulur her, kesana kemari hehe

while these two boys enjoying watching the monkey! so cute..
the laughed so hard


so cute~

batah2 kami meliat wawa, aher kmi blik hehe inda plang aher bnar.. about 630pm mcm atu.


at home! had to cook 1 packet of indo mee goreng, in total 5 indo mee gorengs

everyone's hungry haha
Afif yg complaint dulu balik rumah yg ia alum mkn since tgh hari, mana i tau hehe he didn't tell me, blik rumah baru th gtau, mun tau. singgah bli mknan tdi hehe

overall.. it was FUN!
happy Pictures, Images and Photos

pink spot love line b Pictures, Images and Photos

As Planned!


Sunday: 26th June 2011

not only that I planned for, last weekend.
I went to Pantai Muara too Yesterday haha

I miss going there and watch the sunset. so we planned to go there yesterday.
wanted to play the kite again like saturday hehe but my boyfriend mcm inda mau haha

It was fun and syukur alhamdulillah inda byk kereta, selalunya byk, jammed!
hehe

now off we go!




everytime I take this road, I like to look at this New Look of Super Save Mabohai.
still under renovation

"waah"




arrived!

I su-per love this coconut drinks! so so so nyummy.. I wanna go buy there the next time I go there, please remind me! hehe

take for a walk


lovely weather!

My straw fell to the ground, mnum mcm biasa sja lah hehe







take a break for a while

nyum nyum.. i love coconut drinks♥




Look! a car..
thats weird, I wonder how did it get in there?

even take that way.. there's no way out lah car!


so many people leh~


okay! to the beach~



finding our spot

such a lovely day~

woot! woot!

my camera fell down. I was putting it at one of the big branch there and put it as self-timer hehe
inda sempat.. only my kaki got captured..

yeahh!

The 3 indians who were enjoying their swimming hehe




sunset!







weird insect.. mcm mosquito but bigger!
sorry tak nampakhehe kn ambil clearer one tpi lari dh ya

syg yg buat



sapa2 dtg ke pantai mesti buat nama dpasir haha anth kenapa..


don't wanna let people know that we were there haha

off we go! take for a walk..

so ticklish stepping on these bubbles sand hehe





was amazed by this.. i thought apa!

nice castle.. whoever made this


so funny! looks like tombs

and this looks like a funeral

main aying kjap~

haha my slippers!

syg and the sunset~







haha t'zoom~
over! haha





like the sunset~

kisses to sunset~

look! a piece of pink cloth ♥


a sand crab~

and.. off we go!

playground..

mcm siuk.. kn mau mainn dh ku haha


ok now! its getting dark..




and.. black clouds, will be raining anytime soon~ we're leaving♥





had our dinner at WyWy Lambak and saw my lovely couples there, my cousin Aimi and her dearFiance Man ♥ hehe

love our drinks~

my sadang sotong sambal

his Mee laksa.. mcm soup

*BURP! alahmdulillah~

thanks for dropping bye..

had so much fun.. looking forward to this week yeayyy

bye y'all

Light Pink Line Heart Sketch Pictures, Images and Photos

Cute Stuff Line Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos