Sunday, July 3, 2011

its just another manic monday, wish it was sunday~

pink hearts Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Monday
Date: 04th Julai 2011

pink hearts Pictures, Images and Photos


Hi again! what a busy week last week was.. so many plans so many to do~
I have nothing to say actually, just gonna update things here

smile Pictures, Images and Photos

Its a very nice weather this morning! Love when it rains in the mornings.. love my bed and I wish I still in my bed now. so sleepy right now

sleepy Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday, was tiredness.. exhausted.. but I enjoyed it. yth masa ani membalas..
ngalih + sleepy = malas

so, ok! I don't wanna waste my time talking talking here hehe I'm just gonna update and upload things here at the same time k

Enjoy close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday: 03rd July 2011

I was attending 3 weddings yesterday..
so many weddings so little time!

can you just imagine, in one hour I went to 3 different wedding places?
my parents went 4 wedding places and I went 3 wedding places.

Never in my life done this before haha cemani th rasanya, patut th my parents selalu kengalihan isk isk..
lagipun kn, byk org kahwin at this month pasal bulan puasa and raya is coming.. yth tu~


1st place at Rumah Kembar Rimba, ada my families there..

you must be wondering why there's an arrow showing that woman over there haha
adeler tu...

(babu sara)




the 2nd place was at Dewan Masyarakat at Lambak Kanan, didn't manage to take picture
mom and I were sitting next to (our) ex-teacher masa stpri, ingat cikgu history yg nyanyah mulutnya tu yg bini2 yg randah2 orgnya.. yg keretanya hijau? yg mcm strict?

No??


hehe nevermind..
and I saw my ex-classmate masa primary school too.. do you think she saw me too or did she even recognize me? anth lah.. she was sitting ujung ujung..




the 3rd place, the final place..
at my distant cousin (pengantin Perempuan) at Lambak Kanan
lotsa people and lots of empty seats too

the 1st place and the 2nd place, mom & I inda makan.. we were in hurried.. membubut masa

dsini bru mkn. bru th kerasahan lapar! and thirsty! hehe

(the groom has arrived)

this girl right here, accidently blocking my way.. I was going to take picture when she suddenly melintas, tambil gambarnya hehe
inda apa lah.. she's so pretty leh~

I attended her wedding last time also, and now she is pregnant already.. waaah.. bulan 9 due nya..
congrats~
my kaka atu bilakh ah.. hehe
mudahan saja berisi amin amin...

the Newlyweds!
isk isk.. spoiled eh slipar2 and kasut-kasutan atu eh hehe

the bride is my distant cousin and the groom is my bf's cousin!
so connecting.. haha
smile

I always seen them before, not always lah.. I think couples of time saja.. never realized that she was my distant cousin.. ani baru th hehe

lovely couples..
she's so pretty~

ok! time to go home..
cam-whoring in the car while driving

isk isk.. bahaya~





-end-




pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday: 02rd July 2011

while people were working at the office, I was at 'eChiro' at Tanjung Bunut having my body massaged hahah

contoh yg tak baik


nadalah.. my colleagues yg bawa.. left the office at 11am, oklah hehe
at first me and babu saliah inda tahu kmna kna bawa ani oleh babu hajah then bila sampai.. I was like.. "waaaaatttt" I heard about this before but never have a chance to go and trial since its 'FREE'

it says there
"RAWATAN PERCUMA
Hanya 25 min, kesihatan akan bersama awda"

why its free?
*to help people preventing health problem*

eChiro is a... Spine & Meridians Holistic Care
Fisioterapi Penyelarasan Tulang Belakang dari Jepun

the briefing was kinda boring to me.. and I was not like smile.. mcm pretending sajalah cali and ketawa and smile.. and they have this quotes something like

"datang hari-hari bla bla bla jgn lupa datang bawa kawan bla bla bla something something senyum"

mcm atulah.. inda ingat hehe



this guy named Hadi, giving us brief
not so funny lah~

he was explaining the use of this eChiro thingie etc etc... mcm atu lah.. tpi inda plang batah hehe
ok jua tu..

this is the massage machine.. not a bed nor a matress
25mins free!

after the short briefing..
now! time to try out the eChiro

since me & babu the new members, kmi berlimpang sebelahan..
malu ku eh.. hehe

pasal...

don't you just think we all look like homeless people staying together in 1 building haha

and you probably wondering who take picture? haha
remember Hadi? I asked him haha

tak tau malu


haha

25mins.. inda jua kerasahan.. skjap gnya~

I feel Good, we all do and we smiled after that! Magic! hahaha
aku yg mcm inda suka, jadi suka and senyum mcm org inda tahu malu sudah

haha

it was fun actually hehe

really enjoyed it!
cubatah~ free saja tu... sampai bila-bila.




ok! work work work!

-end-





whats in the box?


guess what?

mother and her kittens

awww~ so kasihan..

had minum petang with my parents after work, dad said ada anak kucing sebelah kedai kaling. kesana kmi meliat.. sian..

pyh kn bawa balik, my dad inda suruh! hmph!

-end-





malamnya..

Went to my bf's nene function at mentiri.. everytime I go there, I love watching all kids playing HAHAHA
ramai kanak2 dsna, siuk~ ada baby and ada still pregnant! hehe








meet Danish! cuteeeeee♥



so chubby eh.. rambut lagi hitam ikal haha
he doesn't like my phone.. he likes iPhone instead

and I look like ghost here hehe
patang bh my camera atu hehe

-end-




pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday: 01st July 2011


it was raining in the morning.. even my cats love to hangout in my room tpi inda dapat batah..
don't want to keep them lama2 dalam bilik.. tkut bekamih hehe

look at Gemilang haha nyaman th sudah tu

-end-




pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday: 30th July 2011

went to Lambak arah my bongsu, bertahlil. lama sudah inda pigi kesana~
mcm hari raya
yeahh inda lagi lama~

that are my parents.. my dad mrh sal lupa bawa buah haha
ketinggalan..
so he called my brother to bring it here.

the foods!
sorry.. kabur...

meliat kisah indon dulu~

and was sitting next to my cousin.. Insyirah
sementara menunggu yg lain datang.. hehe

muka yg kusut, hentam sajalah hehe

cute little cuzzy areef.. hehe

My food! nyummm..
lapar ku plang eh hehe

our cucur udang and sherpard pie


arish learning her steps..


Chocolate! from my cousins for belated father's day~

thank you ♥

enjoying my night with them cuzzies~ lama inda borak2 pjg smpai 12 pagi dh.. hehe cali..

-end-




pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday: 29th July 2011

First of all'

selamat menyambut Isra' Mi'raj semua

n_n Pictures, Images and Photos

I had my first premier of Transformer 3: Dark of the Moon

it was awesome!
Once again, our world is saved.. thanks to Autobots!
hehe

at 11 in the morning at Qlap Cinema

waiting~ we are at front line.. yeaayyy

so eager to watch..


Bumblebee.. SoOo Cute o_O close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Optimus Prime.. my favorite close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Shia LaBeouff as Sam and Rossie Huttington Whitely as Carly

Love both~

aah.. Enjoying my after Transformers Action
Lotsa people waiting outside..

can you just imagine?
My bf forgot to bring his lighter with him while we were enjoying watching Transformers and left it in the car.
As we got in the car, we found that his ligther ermm... how do you say this.. abis patah mematah mcm atu.. a.k.a bgas meletop!

cuaca lagi panas that time.. mna jua inda meletop.. syukur jua inda papa lah..

so moral of this story: never ever leave your lighter inside the car during a hot day..

abis dh becerai

ok now off we go!

so many cars too..



Otw to Pantai Seri Kenangan where my families having a family picnic there..



we are here!


there~

my cousin posing..

my lil cousin and her maid under the sun

not so many people came leh.. don't know why~ brgkli pasal jauh atu kli



Widad




me pkaying the kite.. haha mcm cBanar.. padahal naik sudah...



Afif

Aunti Janah, my mother and Maid


Male group

Female group




Daddy

Syg~


auntie yg having fun mndi dpantai with her two sons..










Wardah & Widad enjoying the moment




off we walk..

to lend this haha
krg bayar ah..

kesukaan cAfif ni.. inda dapat selalu membawa ia kpantai. setiap kli kepantai mesti sewa ani..
mahal kli ah.. kepisan mun byk kli.. hehe



off we go home.. tired already


kesihan cAfif.. terlumak basi.. kakinya abis bedarah.. hehe

kita enjoy~



-end-




pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday: 28th July 2011

Hari ani pksa belapar.. pasal mlm nanti dinner sushi yeayyy close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos
jgn jua belapar bnar, ujungnya dugal naik hehe

tak baik!

so, I mkn sikit-sikit lah hehe

since my office nada b'aircond kn.. pksa th buka tabuk supaya angin masuk.. yth during I was chattering chattering with my colleagues... ada banyak penyengat berhijrah!
bee Pictures, Images and Photos
crazy man... ijap tarus.. takut masuk.. cepat2 kmi tutup tabuk. mcm melintas saja durang mencari tpt sesuai membuat kilang madu hehebee Pictures, Images and Photos

bee Pictures, Images and Photosbee Pictures, Images and Photosbee Pictures, Images and Photos





so, that night.. went to Escapade Tenpanyaki at Bunut
my first time..

welcome!
sorry.. kabur.. malu i kn ambil gmbar, ada org meliat krg hehe

very nice place.. indeed..

so nice ada cooking place.. didn't know leh~

cute mangkuknya hehe


favorite! Tama Ebiko Sushi close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos
nada plan kn memasak arah cooking placenya tu.. sal kmi order yg satu-satu..
next time~


favorite Alaska Maki close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

nice leh the place..

2nd Tama Ebiko Sushi close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos



mehewww.. bila I turned back my body..

ada this fly trapped arah this thing.. a fly trap thats what you call it? antah lah hehe
baik jua 1 ekor saja.. imagine what if banyak dari atas smpai kebawah ia melekat sana.. inda ku kn tmkn hehe

I wanna sit there eh..
love the place so nice close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

-end-





ok now.. gtg
let me sleep~ such a lovely weather~

/sleepy Pictures, Images and Photos

cute line Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos