Tuesday, July 26, 2011

buang boring~


Today: Friday
Date: 29th July 2011


=======•••••========•••••========

Hi! Hi! and Hi!
what cha doing? hehe well I'm bored.. so lazy to do my work right now, still have 7 files to be done.
My boss is on vacation and I'm free!! yeahh~

I'm sitting here in the office, alone!
everyone's left early, biasalah org gaji bulan terima ni hehe
and not me, I'm still gaji hari *sad face*

I wanted to update my blog since last week but didn't have a chance to do so.
Today is the right time to do that since I have nothing much do hehe
but soon going out with my sista~

nothing much to say and to tell actually, just going to post what and where I've been doing lately

pksa cepat2 update coz puasa inda lagi lama and hari raya pun inda lagi lama...

enjoy close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

=======•••••========•••••========

well, the post above should have posted 2 days ago, because I was so busy and didn't continue what I have started and It stopped there hehe
today is Friday and I'm gonna continue what was I doing earlier hehe as I said before
"pksa cepat2 update coz puasa inda lagi lama and hari raya pun inda lagi lama..."

right now, I'm in my room, sitting and updating and have to hurry coz i don't wanna miss what i have planned today. The plan is to sleep early tonight hehe

today was kinda hot and my head was like hurt.. probably I didn't take my breakfast and was doing spring cleaning. hehe

ok.. i don't wanna waste my time here.. I may just continue with my post today and I starting to feel tired already and sleepy..

enjoy! close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos


heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday: 29th July 2011

well well well.. what do we have here...


its just pens hahaha
bought this online from someone on facebook.. on $2 each.
I nearly forgot about this and good thing the seller texted me up to remind me hehe
nothing serious here just buang boring hehe
Love the pens coz its pink and cuteee and cheap ♥

ok.. move on~

I got my first New $10 hehe actually its from my bf, I changed it with my old $10 haha

I took picture of it, so in 10 years time.. I will remember that this $10 what once was mine hehe

So I managed to go to Hua Ho today to get my eyebrows trim and fix.. its thick and hairy already hehe
took picture of myself with my ugly eyebrows in the room before it got fix~

so here is the after.. can still see my red eyebrows.. had to walk laju-laju, malu coz org byk meliat ah~ takut durang tanda tanya kenapa my eyebrows merah hehe takut jua kena ucap kena dera haha oleh siTukang pencabut kirai *lols*


so anyways.. I bought this so cute spoon the other day and its pink ♥
cheap only.. $0.50 only yeaahh at Jaya Hypermart

got to cam-whore with the spoon first hahaha coz its too cute~

haha meheww... sorry about that

love spoon hehe

even on My Pink Wall haha

haha bukan plang tu hiasan ni.. tuk di gunakan tuk kegunaan apa saja seprti minum milo drumah! haha


pink spot love line b Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday: 28th July 2011

went out with my bf...

got function actually at my Amit's place that night, but I didn't come.. got planned also to watch movie that night. happy belated birthday Areej.. sorry Kaka cannot come.. you're so cute hehe ♥


that is Gemilang on roof waiting to go in the house.. been outings for like I don't know hours!
pndai ya kn masuk..
sorry for blurry picture.. so gelap hehe I arrived homw and he was like cepat2 kn turun tpi arah rooftop.. mcm kn melompat kebwh sulnya hehe

now.. cam-whoring again, this time with my pink ribbon that I bought! new one ehhe
I♥it~



messy hair already.. ngalih sudah gambar2 ani hehe

and I left my compact powder and blusher at the office.. ughh had to use the old one..


pink spot love line b Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday: 27th July 2011

hari hujan.. means payday haha
supposed to be I was going to post my blog today tpi ada hal.. inda sempat.. been busy doing something else hehe work comes first hehe

wanted to go hiking today with my kaka tpi masa inda ngizinkan, so inda sempat.. kn kul 6pm sudah. so my sisters and I went out together.. shopping sikit2 hehe and went to the mall~

stopped by here to have a drink hehe

sisters

and me~







enjoyed my night with my sisters..
thanks sisters~

and

night after that


here by Gemilang watching you hehe


pink spot love line b Pictures, Images and Photos


Monday: 25th July 2011

So the other night, I went to Bandar with my bf. You know lah kn, perayaan sudah tiba sempena birthday sultan. And since its monday, ramai yg pigi jua lah ke perayaan tpi inda ramai banar.. mungkin bulan tua atu kli hehe and anak2 sekolah.

sorry for my blurry pictures hehe didn't bring camera with me. Using my cheap phone saja hehe

we found our parking.. direct dapat hehe

Yayasan Complex at night

to the perayaan~




sorry inda nampak.. its a nice taman here



the famous padang during perayaan










nice fountain









hehe asked my bf to stand there, so I could take picture of him


trying to do that magic thingie haha





got takoyaki also leh~





to Lapau~





Angry Birds~ siapa yg minat atu..

nasyid.. hehe lagu nya mcm lamah.. nada semangat eh~



lovely balloons... blurrr sasak ku~


Victoria Secret.. ♥



people line up to buy this Cotton Candy ~

with various of flavors..

I baught my cotton candy here.. lapang~ ehhe


pink!!

close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

bought kebab!!


love when this guy spreading the chilli sauce all over it..

Potato Swirl close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

nyummy potato... nom nom noms

foodies and the 'stop sign' thingie is my fan hehe


going home~


pink spot love line b Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday: 24th July 2011

Woke in the morning, feel like P.diddy~
hehe nadalah..
woke in the morning, feeling so lazy~ coz its sunday!

Gemilang was in my room having his nice cool sleep..


and its sunday... cleaning up my room!








brought in my cats to my room before I do the cleaning..
drang ani tsliur kn masuk.. yth ku bawa skjap.. inda bulih batah..

hehe


pink spot love line b Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday: 22nd July 2011

in the morning.. as usual, Gemilang sleeping in my room~




got function at my cuzzy's house in Rimba
and I had a few snacks I bought along with me, incase I feel like want to eat one hehe


I had my Crunchie, Apollo chocolate and sotong ♥

cam-whoring in the car~

My foodies at my cuzzy's place

families ♥

celebrating the birthday boy

even got the boys playing Birthday music in the background

the cake!




Happy Birthday!!

Areej birthday is coming, we asked to blow the candles...

and she was like -_-" hehe

cute cAreej ah

my sister!

everybody gathering up for cake~

me!
my shirt says 'Little Miss Bad" tsk tsk tsk...

the girls~

My cake says happy.. but something is missing... hmm...

Ta-dahh hahaha with the Happy Face~

My icer cream and my cuzzy Nisa in the background.. kebetulan~


here Nisa~

hehe cute areej..

she's so funny, she was like mcm mengusut tpi when I said "gmbar gmbar" mau jua ya haha
cute Areej~

super Areej wants to fly.. ZzzoOommm hehe

ngusut lagi~

inda mau dipigang hehe

hehe here again.. suka dgambar


outside~

time to go home..

"like thisss longggg"
hehe kmi kmi saja tau ceritanya tu apa hehe


cam-whoring 2 because I'm tired and sleepy~

my sister SyafiQah is still learning how to drive~

pose!

arghh forgot to rotate this one.. theres a bird blocking the way hehe

as my daddy sitting next to me dbelkang..

smbil atu mkn sotong.. nunggu kn balik
hehe

aah.. what a day~


pink spot love line b Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday: 21st July 2011

had dinner with my family at McBrumby Restaurant..lama sudah inda kemari, and inda tau kn mkn dmna lagi.. so we went here.
its a cold night and we were the only customers that time.. hehe

just pictures here, no words hehe

bla bla bla...











my Lamb chop black pepper if I'm not mistaken

Butter Chicken~

My borther Hassan and his Gf~

My sister and her husband~


pink spot love line b Pictures, Images and Photos


ahh.. finally i'm done posting my blog today.. arghh.. been very busy today, was cleaning my room and the kitchen downstairs.. so tired!Puasa is coming soon.. hopefully nampak anak bulan this week..
And I need to go to sleep early tonight as tomorrow will be busy again.. so.. goodnight everyone.. have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Thanks for dropping by~


heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos