Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My story part 1.

Pink Bow Line Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Friday
Date: 19th August 2011

Pink Bow Line Pictures, Images and Photos

hehe

Pink Flower Border Pictures, Images and Photos

First of all..
SELAMAT BERPUASA EVERYONE!!
hehe I know I know.. I haven't blogging for a while now.. that is because its Fasting month already! since then we work only 6hours only! hehe so I don't have time to do everything~

so, I don't wanna talk so much coz I need to finish this asap.. don't wanna miss anything before raya which is coming so soon!

so enjoy!!

Pink Flower Border Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday: 31st July 2011

My bestfriend Izy invited both me and Dzah to her place, her nephew, Nabil mandi berlawat! hehe Abg Nasrul and Kaka Emah punya baby boy

aww.. I miss him.. so cute! I did post him last time I think.. so this my second time meeting him hehe I arrived there early so alum ada byk jemputan yg datang lah.. ikut mendangai and berusah dulu.

catering~

yes yes thats my bestfriend Izy, wearing pink one hehe not that Indon guy haha

all set up! it felt like, Abg Nasrul and Kaka Emah wedding day, rasanya mcmbaru kemarin hehe

looking at the back yard and sees if my bestfriend Dzah is coming.. no car yet~


Izy

Me~

hahaha cuteeee~

here she is my bestfriend Dzah~






Izy's boyfriend, Zai

lovely weather~ sunny day~








we got a job! Izy bahagian pigang itu, I don't know.. will tell you nanti
Dzah bahagian Bunga Rampai
me bahagian Minyak harum hehe





haha just noticed this, mcm this org pigang Nabil's hand mcm Nabil pun hairan kenapa kana pigang hehe











hahaha so cuteee.. samak rasanya~







Nabil and his Mummy

Auntie Dzah and Nabil


Nabil and Auntie C-dah


Nabil and Bungsu Izy~






karaoke time!! haha


before karaoke.. baca doa dulu

singing!!!

aeh!! haha

haha mcm si Dang Kumala Kuntum

I see future ahead hehe

I see future too ahead hehe












this how I look like in the future haha





aeshh suka kana angkat tinggi2 hehe

cuutttbahhh~

Nabil and his Daddy~




cute Nabil!!

its all about Nabil that day.. he is sooo cuteeee~

credits to Dzah, thanks for the picture~
before

after hehe

Izy has so many cats in the cage

and also this little birds~









Pink Small Rabbit Hearts Pictures, Images and PhotosPink Small Rabbit Hearts Pictures, Images and PhotosPink Small Rabbit Hearts Pictures, Images and Photos


Bula!
hmm I wonder how this got in this album hehe
Pink Small Rabbit Hearts Pictures, Images and PhotosPink Small Rabbit Hearts Pictures, Images and PhotosPink Small Rabbit Hearts Pictures, Images and Photos

that night, spending with my sister and her friend to Bandar, the last perayaan!
enjoyingggg~

Fasha and me.. sesuka hati mencuba fancy spectacles hehe

Nui and Fasha



waiting in the line to but cotton candy



haha the true faces!





crazy times start here haha






















haha mcm kn shufflin saja aku tu~

okay nights end here
its almost 12 midnight.. got to gome hehe
berabiss bah.. love taking picture hehe

balik rumah.. hampar!

pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday: 30th July 2011

This story was before puasa, I forgot and lambat to update hehe so sorry about that

I went to Perayaan at Bandar with my bf.. we knew its gonna be crowded, lotsa people, lotsa cars etc etc HUGE!! pasal ada fireworks will be held around 8pm - 9pm like that and that's why we went there early, so we won't stuck at traffic jammed and will manage to find parking. not so early lah, by 7pm something like that. By the time we got there.. traffic jammed happened already everywhere... aiyo.. pening pening but lucky thanks to my brilliant idea, we found our way and parked our car at Batu Satu, a short cut to Bandar.

my bf never been here before, so he's kinda blank at that time.. melalui kampong ayer!

such a long time already..

sorry for the blurry, I was snapping while I was walking hehe

the bridge~


nice view ♥

that light down there is a boat.. penambang katakan~

we are here at Mukim Sungai Kedayan, Kg Sungai Kedayan B





okay! off we go..



saw a guy taking this gorgeous mosque, so I pun ikut ambil gambar hehe

very old gerband.. miss it~`


at Yayasan.. so many people!

while at Padang.. crowded! byk org and apath lagi kanak2 plus there a few bouncers dsna.. so makin meriah lah

thirsty!! nyaman nyaman hehe





My bf from the back~



we found our spot while waiting the others here









apakan haha alum ready bh ni.. just go to my next photo..


cute and tabam boy!!






naughty kids up there.. for real man, so dangerous eh durang main dsna ah~

a little girl who like to run around leaving her mom behind, thought this girl got lost.. and saw her mom was looking for her.. rupanya inda pandai teranah!


see? ish ish,, bahaya eh~


went to Lapau to have a dinner with syg's friends

syg's friends: Fendi and Shamsul

Jsport.. not bad~

Fireworks!! cannot see leh.. the first one also inda nampak.. disspointed!


oklah time to go home

hehe I know I know.. not so many lah.. at least I went there! hehe

pink line Pictures, Images and Photos

well.. you guys, hope you enjoy reading My sotry part 1.. there will be next of my story Part2 and Part 3

pasal kelamabat posting, so I just called it My story part 1 etc etc k.. hehe

thanks many loves~
Pink Flower Border Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos