Saturday, August 20, 2011

My story part 2.

sailor moon heart ribbon divider Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Saturday
Date: 20th August 2011

sailor moon heart ribbon divider Pictures, Images and Photos

this story part 2, indalah berapa banyak hehe just about me and my girls. WaterCrystals!

bila teringatkn.. last day (yesterday 190811) aku bermimpi, yg aku sama bestfriends ku kan ke Batu Antu, tpt atu lawa berabis.. lagi lawa waktu hari pagi. mcm tpt atu hmm.. its hard to describe.. its too beautiful to tell, lautnya biru and clear.. lawa lah.. bukitnya tinggi2 kehijauan, lawa lah. yth I was supposed to have a meeting with my girls esuknya, pagi2 atulh.. sal waktu pagi lawa berabis pemandangannya, kli tdo ku nunggu pagi. then bila ku bangun, I thought I was late wa sal matahari menjelang tinggi sudah yth takajut ku ruapanya aku bermimpi.. mcm tarus reality, tpt atu namanya Batu Antu. bukan hantu hehe namanya saja Batu Antu.. ready sudah kn begambar2 hehe

so anyways, lama sudah inda hangout with my girls.. so plan to have sungkai sama2 at Izy's place.. so we had so much fun!

sorry girls lambat hehe..

Enjoy!♥

Monday: 08th August 2011

went to Sumbangsih beli makanan, found this, heard it famous before. kebab!

nyumz nyumz



this guy in white is so funny, asked me if I want to put it on Facebook haha kesian, kan mau bgambar kli ya jua ehhe

balik rumah, main this old style game hahah rinduuu

canteek! karas kli ah

canteek!

Tank! one of my favorites when I was little hehe

the three of us


buat sendiri haha

A to tha H

means Ass to Hole hahah

Yellow: me
Green: Dzah
captain is Izy

God Save our king!

our sungkai menu.. noms noms nomssss

went to the Mall!
after cDzah ngalis kirai hehe


now hanging out at Coffeebean!
and now
cam-whoring time!! hehe



























what a great night
had so much FUN!!!!

love you bestfriends mwahs hugzz

Pink Rose Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos