Sunday, August 21, 2011

My story part 3.


Today: Sunday
Date: 21st August 2011


Have you read My Story:


ok.. part 3, there's not much to talk about. it similars to my story part 2.
My bestfriends and I seperti biasa, we had sungkai together at Izy's place, this time we cooked by ourselves and thanks to my girl, Izy for being so nice and good cooker. her tast foods become my favorite! hehe resipinya atu dri dulu masa kmi muda2 inda pndai berubah hehe mesti ada!

We went shopping for the groceries!
Funny that I left my wallet in my office! damnn... so bahaya I tell you and my mind was like all over, tkut ada ca pecah masuk opis and curi.. nOooo.. everything is in my wallet.
I felt sorry and I'm sorry to both of girlfriends, drang th terpksa byar without me.
and thank you so much dearest.

ok, since lama sudah kmi inda hangoutkn kn, since atu pun lama jua kmi inda mkn makanan favorite kmi atu, last kmi mkn tahun 2009 mcm atu lh.. if im not mistaken hehe
so, kmi pun bermula dengan masakan before sungkai close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

yeayyy!!

preparing for our sungkai!

bahan-bahan yg diperlukan

mmm... mushrooms!! my favorite close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

sayur.. lupa apa kh namanya ni hehe new recipe kata Izy

looks nyummy already ah~

yess our favorite mushrooms!!!

mm... can you smell it already? haha

mixing the beef and the chicken with my clean bare hands!
I did wash ok! hehe

look at that! the blood is the juicy ones!

that veggie plus mini tomatoes!

SUPERB!! NYUMMZZZ close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

SUPERB!! NYUMMZZZ close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

SUPERB!! NYUMMZZZ close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

SUPERB!! NYUMMZZZ close.gif Pictures, Images and Photos

owh.. I think this is Izy's new recipe kli.. or both hehe lupa dh


our sungkai foods!

baduk sudah~

hehe love the foods.. nyamanz berabisss

after we had sungkai, we then go upstairs to cam-whoring. put make-up on and change clothes and pose pose pose!! haha
so these picture bercampuk aduk, ada yg ambil dri my kamera and Dzah's phone.
terUpload.. hehe

from my camera~




















from Dzah's phone~



















okay.. hope you enjoy that.
sorry lmbat girls to upload hehe
more will be coming..

see ya in my next story~

Pink Flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos