Thursday, August 25, 2011

My story part 4: everything!

Pink Rose Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Wednesday
Date: 31 August 2011

Pink Rose Pictures, Images and Photos


First of all, SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILIES AND OF COURSE MY LOVER!!

sorry I haven't update my blog lately, very busy and don't have time to do so.
I'm not gonna talk much here, coz I have to sleep now.. its like 2 am now and I'm still wide awake.. just done cleaning our house since its RAYA today yeayy!!

so you guys, I'm going to leave you with all my pictures for you to enjoy a bit. I need to update it today since its Raya, new pictures will be flooded in my space!

sorry if I missed something, will try to upload them later k.

Thursday: 25th August 2011

since Raya is coming, I was busy busy busy busy... shopping!

went to the mall and saw this ultraman holding that big ketupat hahaha ketupat power?
lmao

bought this cute flower for only $2!

Bersungkai (break fasting) at Aiko Sushi Restaurant!
very nice place~





Zidah? haha

my food!
love the food so nyummy

love the soup too~

this is beef stew soup I think~

banana drinks~

the sushi!

taking picture at YMRM Enterprise haha suka liat ceramin bh~

and also here at Boussini Qlap


heart border Pictures, Images and Photos


Tuesday: 23rd August 2011

sungkai with my girlfriends! at TT blues Gadong..
I tell you, the food was great nyummy~ only $9.90

they were dead fishes too.. so kesihan~

Dzah

Izy & Dzah

Me & Izy


our foods!


this is mine

this is Adeys





and this is Izys




kacau eh kepala ah hehe

yeayy♥

making our friendship pendant at HuaHo boothsales...

heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday: 20th August 2011

another for window shopping~
browsing for shoes at Lai Lai Department Store at Batu Satu


sempat bgmbar hehe

Bersungkai (break fasting) at KFC Restaurant!




alhamdulillah~

heart border Pictures, Images and Photos


Wednesday: 17th August 2011

wow!! I'm super duper in love with sungakai buffet, must love it!!

Bersungkai (break fasting) at Tarindak Restaurant! ith syg and his families!

look at that 1 whole kambing!! amaziingg!!



Amin. hehe like him so much, so funny, cute and lampoh! haha


families and friends~

my food!

lovely view



Amelia (syg's sister) and her boyfriend

my 2nd food!



our dessert!


ooohhhh i love this soup.. fav!



the birthday cake which is soOoo Nyummy!!

taking pictures in the car hehe sal inda sempat bgmbar tdi..


owh! sorry syg haha separuh muka saja.. pyh wa bgmbar sendiri ani hehe

haha loves!♥

heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday: 19th August 2011

another day agian for window shopping with my family~

Bersungkai (break fasting) at Big Papa's Restaurant!

but first.. cam-whoring lu in the car hehe








my aunt Liza


Azib

queuing~


my food


parents


Aunt Suma and Mom~


lawa sudh eh.. bergundah bh that boy

while watching Kevjumba and his dad on Amazing Race!

Aunt Janah and her 2 step daughters

do I look like Princess already? hahah
went to Hua Ho Manggis after that



ish ish.. tummy dang! hehe byk mkn bah~




cute.. for kids

mom, aunt Liza, aunt Suma and aunt Janah
all shopping for raya


i'm as tired as this cute sheep doll

haha funny.. cAzib kn bli this mainan, expensive ah.. inda drang suruh, so ia pun menyamal and leave it there hehe

having a very late tired drinks at Hadfa Restaurant with my sister and parents~

my sister yg capi...


mcm melalui hutan ah? hehe but not.. bisai tptnya ani





tired face!





nice fountain!

outside ada mcm pondok mcm khas tuk org buat persembahan mcm atu lh!

1 big tree full of green leave and 1 glooming flower. Nice shot!

Full moon!

heart border Pictures, Images and Photos
owh by the way..

Have you read My Story:


k y'all.. bye~

pink hearts Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos