Friday, September 23, 2011

kimchi♥

pink border Pictures, Images and Photos

Today: Saturday
Date: 24th September 2011

pink border Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi guys.. sorry for my m•i•a
I'm back to work though its still Syawal and by the way Selamat Hari Raya to you all
I'm pretty busy that I don't have time to blog, I can't do blogging at home coz of my slow lagging computer.. cannot do them all.

so, today.. I'm going to post about Kimchi, a traditional Korean food!
I always wanted to try it before but never have a chance.. I only tried Kimchi Stew once at Korean restaurant and that was like 2-3 years ago? don't remember leh~

whenever I watch Korean drama, they always make this Kimchi and eat it.. looks so nyumilicious and I wanted to try it so bad.. and Lucky there's a facebook!
I found one person on FB, she's a korean and living in brunei and now selling her best Korean Kimchi, products, foods etc etc on her FB

Bru Kori

she's Korean and she knows best about her kimchi, so I give it a try...
well.. this is my 2nd time buying from her hehe

Saturday: 27th August 2011

bought 250g for $3 only

Im suprised she gave me free Green Tea Yeaahh...

looks so nyummy!

I'm going to eat now.. cannot tahan already



mm... I love the soft part... very delicious..



now ready for the green tea


but first change baju first..


better!

ready for 2nd round this time with rice, curry chicken, lamb, sotong kering, Kimchi and green tea yeaa~

nom nommm nommm nomm


hahah
rasanya mcm masam-masam masin.. sour and salty, cannot eat selalu lah..

oowhh so craving for it right now..

k that's all~

for my next blog out will be Hari Raya Celebration! yeahhhh

Stay tune ♥

Pink Flower Border Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos