Tuesday, November 15, 2011

hahaha I'm so lateeeeee~

Pink Rose Pictures, Images and Photos
Today: Tuesday
Date: 29th November 2011
Pink Rose Pictures, Images and Photos


Hey! Hey! Hey!
whatss upp everybodeh! hehe mcm org gilerr
hehe nadalah..
hey guys! been so while I haven't update my blog hehe sorry sorry.. I know I haven't update much as I have so many stories to share with you guys. Its November now and you know what happens when you are in November........................ New Year is coming!! at the end of December hahaha lama lagi~ sabar-sabar k.

ani aku kan membayar hutang cerita arah you guys.. last time kan update cerita masa raya bulan Ogos and September.. its like 3-4 months ago ah, smpai ani alum ada. bah now.. aku kan
update k.

ok guys.. standby I'm about to dropped some names! photos

Sunday: 04th September 2011
05th day Hari Raya


Open House arah my Auntie Summer..

this cute boy ah I forgot already the name, long time already hehe very cute, inda mau sama org hmmpp!


looking at the back there.. Afif helped brother Hassan wearing his sinjang hehe


now off to Tanah Jambu beraya..
the 1st house~



He and his Gf, Mar

Afif and Kaka nui~

Me & bf







woseehh! mcm org bgmbar dstudio!

lagi ca... mengalahkan kami







Azib and kaka Nui


Fat cat I saw outside the house





the 2nd house~















the 3rd house.. open house at Bestfriend, Hjh Izy @ Kiarong Crib

cana? ada usul udah? hahaha
cute Nabil.. meliat my love..






me and Izy

boy.. do I look so tired here and fat!






Izy's Fiance` zainoreen












pink ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos


Saturday: 03rd September 2011
04th day Hari Raya

pagi open house at our Pegawai Haji Laming..


lols.. he has this a gecko at his home
anggak buii





that night.. open house at friend, Fatin and Waie

Hj azmi and wife, Nurul 's son, Waqie.. so cutee

haha so hyper activeeee

inda mau teranah




pink ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos


Saturday: 02nd September 2011
03rd day Hari Raya

hari ni inda banyak beraya..
so mcm atu saja lah...

cute! four ball rice

had our breakfast at Sports Cafe~

no make-up on, just big black circle lens..



okay! no off to beraya-ing

Arah my Tua's daughter aka cousin Kaka Fauziah Open House at her barek Polis Gdg



here we are at our Tua's House in Mentiri



she is showing her 2 months pregnant yeayy




bunga api dapan rumah



next at our Tangah's House in Kulapis!




My sister & her Husband

the Aunties and mom!


pink ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos


Friday: 01st September 2011
02nd day Hari Raya

my 2nd day baju Raya.. just simple~


and yeah with my dad in it hehe

My sister showing off her high heel which is covered by her long kain haha

me and our flowers garden


Beraya-ing at Rumah Kembar Rimba

look at these awesome classic collections..



and classic background

Nini giving away angpau


yeah except us yg besar2 udah

his wife

and look at this classic Kitchen..

dulu masa masih tinggal dKg ayer yth udh usul rumah durang ni and abis drang angkut bawa kemari hehe

hmm.. something missing in this picture.. wait!

yes.. me!




now we are at Lambak! sakai ada ceramin behind the welcome door




the girls


back home there are spaghetti, nuggets hmm what else.. don't remember

brother brought home the leftover from istana
and kan bangas sudah.. sayang berabis!

hello!

paula!







now at our cousin's house.. in Rimba


feeeeeeell it!


pink ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos


Saturday: 31st August 2011
01st day Hari Raya

hey hey hey... first day of Hari Raya cam-whoring! in the early morning~ haha biasalah kn~






























all ready to go~

our mini garden.. didn't buy byk flowers hehe so ani sajalah

cam-whore dketa lagi haha



first place to visit is at my babu's and bungsu's House dLambak

sisters and cuzzied! all glam up and pretty~

the cute girl Arehsa








mother and daughters~ lawa2 cousins ku ani phewiitt hehe


kn begambar satu keluarga





inda terang~

brothers and sisters of my dad's side



showing off their rings hehe




first angpau ♥

mom and gigantic banana tree~


second place to visit is at my babu's & Poda's House Mentiri

in Mentiri~



nice vico everrrrr made by my cousing herself ♥


2nd angpau ♥


neighbor's cat.. ijap ku eh.. takut fall


third place to visit is at my babu's

Ya'zan enjoying the machine shaker~



3rd angpau ♥



fourth place to visit is at my Amit's House d Tanjung Bunut

now arah amit's house





































4th angpau ♥







otw back home cam-whoring lagi hehe
look at my fat tummy *sad*












ok everyone.. thats all.. tired sudah i typing hehe

sorry it took so long to update hehe

and after this.. antah inda tau.. smpai bila mau update lagi hehe
sabar saja k~ hehe
k y'all love yall...
thanks for dropping by ♥


btw.. sorry if I have misspelled words or I have wrong sentences whatsoever.. coz I'm too tired and too lazy to update today, been delaying this post for almost a week now probably a week already or more hehe and need to be done and post by today! so yeah..
line Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos