Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My November

heart border Pictures, Images and Photos
Today: Thursday
Date: 22nd December 2011
heart border Pictures, Images and Photos

hey!!
I realized that I missed a lot here, I nearly forgot to update anymore. its December now.. if you know what that means!
School holiday!! but nda lagi lama kan sekolah balik hehe inda kerasahan

well, I don't plan to go somewhere else other than here in Brunei this month, so I don't take my leave.. better stay and work work work.. just getting ready for payday shopping bonus and shopping hehe
and... masa ani sorg dopis ler, nada kn dbuat, less work.. inda banyak kn dbuat. so apa perlu dbuat, I blogging saja lh daripada nada kan? byk org cuti and pigi keluar.. later me balik awal saja lah hehe getting ready for tonight date with my love. my Bday treat for him ♥

ok now!
lets focus to this hehe shall we..
so today, I'm gonna update what had happened in November. well not much though, well at least I share you something hehehe byk missed ~

okay first.. well.. urmm let see.. oh yeah! I had a dinner with my bestfriends and bestguy for my bday treat at KFC in Kiulap.. lama sudh inda hangout sama2 hehe

Tuesday: 01st November 2011
















noticed the background? we are at Kimchi Restaurant, menapau Kimchi hehe



Nabil is in the house!!!



Nabil is cuteeeee♥
line Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday: 12th November 2011


so, as usuak I went out with my bf.. didn't know what to do next, so we stopped to have an ice cream at Bakerlyn Citis square

nothing much, just my outfit what I wore that night..







lols!

hmm.. what is this again hehe



love my ribbon scarf..





my favorite! cream puff

okay! asked him to take my picture, he did this on purpose

and this too~







menikmati angin di pantai serasa


and camwhoring with my outfit of the day~











love my pink ribbon earings.. super cute!

line Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday: 13th November 2011

my Babu's engagement day

Congratulation Babu!!
you look so pretty,

Make up by..
Tina
Aimi
Cdah
Nisa

hehe the pengangun girls lols

can't wait for the wedding..

while waiting.. I camwhore... look so funny hehe


love this catering.. serve with pink napkins!

babu.. getting ready for make-up by the 4 penganguns

okay lets start


dua pengangun doing eye make-up



-after the make-up-
ta-daaaahh~
lawa kn? of courseee.... siapa jua yg make-up kn hehe

Aimi pengangun tudung~


lawa kn? of course! my lovely cuz bah tu






tadaaa~ peretty...


























my pregger sistaaaaa

begambar adik beradik wives & husbands

with anak2 buah now..


tukang gambar... mcm famos kmi atu ah hehe


me & babu








the girls!
line Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Pink Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Call me JC,

Juicy Couture Pictures, Images and Photos